The EABHES mission is a continuing strive for excellence, innovation and support of an international dialogue based on quality and diversity. EABHES main goals are:
- Helping to develop the tools needed for students to pursue studies in another school, within the country of origin or abroad, by providing clear international recognition of their level of study and the corresponding academic courses.
- Providing competitive positioning for graduates in a global job market.
- Helping improve students’ proficiency of the English language or the language of the country of study – a major factor in international communication – in addition to obtaining an official certification.
- Reinforcing institutional commitment to students pursuing lifelong learning.
- Offering the possibility of interning abroad due to the acquired language certification and completion of an internationally recognizable study program.