EABHES has partnered with Impara DOE for Community and Internationalisation services. The partnership is inspired by the EAHE Framework. This partnership’s impact is envisioned to promote mobility and academic collaboration among EABHES Community Members through training, consulting and mentorship.
The ECTS revolution, perhaps the largest educational reform in the history of western civilisation, set a clear goal to create an education area with common assessment and evaluation of the learner’s workload and achievements.
Within this framework, EABHES main goal is to honor its community members’ individual unique character and diversity while promoting academic collaborations among the members and within international networking projects.
The main services being offered to the EABHES Community Members are:
- Internationalisation services for member schools and their partners
- Promotion of collaborations within the network of schools
- Support of students’ mobility among EABHES schools
- Up-to-date workshops with news and current development at the EAHE
- Establishment of a mutual feedback system with the schools